Tuesday, January 3, 2012

100 Blog Topics (http://chrisbrogan.com)

Facebook Apps I Love


     I love many Facebook apps. However, there are only a few that I will use for prolonged periods of time. One of these is MOD. It is a music listening software that is linked from Facebook. I listen to many genres of music here, from country, rock, to heavy metal. Anything that can give me inspiration and reason to write!
     While many use the Facebook apps continuously, I generally tend to talk to people and connect with people I see in real life. However, I tend to also tend to the quizzes that are there, such as "How nice are you?" and "What color should your eyes be?" and I also seem to disown the quizzes that demean the intellect of the quiz taker, or the looks or the like.
     I also love Animal Party. It has adorable animals, plus a "town" that you can keep them in~!

                                  Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment